Thursday, October 23, 2008

cop a feel...

(is that the right spelling of that?)
well i had my first "let me feel 'em" experience. don't get me wrong - it was nothing sexual i assure you (I assure you) but i am guessing it is something that most survivors/post op patients are comfortable with. its just funny to me. i am actually going through that whole sexy/not sexy back and forth right now with the surgery (at least mentally and emotionally) but i got some new "sexy" bras (see previous post) so i am working on it at least. the conversation started with a discussion about implants. b/c honestly i personally don't find them attractive - and seeing one on me - it just kinda sits there all perky and whatnot. i know i need to get used to my new friend - but honestly 10 years from now - i might have one on the floor and this one will just be as pert as ever. strange.

on to more important things -- in ATL for the 3 day - we just had our kickoff dinner of high carbs and chocolate cake (THE carb)
Up at 5 tomorrow to get things started so I am off to bed soon. Not sure what to expect from all of this. I have heard all the advice of "it'll change your life" to "don't be a hero" - honestly i am hoping to make it through tomorrow without crying. (didn't even make it through the dinner) fan-tas-tic.



will update with pictures when i can.

2 comments:

Mallory family said...

hey, by the way, I meant to ask...can I feel 'em? :)

nicole said...

i would appreciate your opinion on fake vs. real... silicone has come a long way...