Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long and hard couple of weeks

Trying desperately hard to stay on top of everything is the only reason the updates are not coming. School and work are just crazy. Ideablob was a great opportunity to launch vessel and we've started talking and meeting with people. which is great! We didn't win the 10K but some band did. Thanks for your vote and support as always.

I am so ready to be done with school (and sometimes work for that matter) I went to the dr. yesterday because I got sick while traveling (do NOT go to the Dominican Republic in Feb if you can help it) So the hormones are all off - but nothing urgent.

Hope to launch website for vessel soon- which will rock. Make things official - start promoting, etc. crazy, huh?

In other craziness, I am actually getting my hair cut. I haven't done this (or needed to) since dec. of 07. weird.

Thanks again for your support, vote, advice, encouragement!
We're on our way!!

No comments: