So I talked with the dr. today and there are 3 things of note:
1) the plastic surgeon's assistant is my new favorite person in the world! (if you need work done - dr. friedman and his assistant are awesome!)
2) i am going to have a mastectomy- still on dec. 12th, still with same suregeon- but overnight instead of outpatient
3) the pet scan came back clear - so it doesn't look like it has had the chance to spread (thank God!)
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The tennesse contingency is thinking about you! with 2 daughters in the breast development department, I will be proactive in early examinations for them. I am so behind- evyone in my neighborhood has already completely decorated their homes for the holidays! Stay warm!!!
the pet scan report is rocking news!
Awesome news!! WAHOOOOOOOOO!
I'm off to school to surprise the boys for lunch. I'll drop by the chapel and light another candle for you.
Love you!
Kate
Nic--thanks so much for setting this up, although I can't promise that I won't continue to call, email, text, etc. :) Just want you to know how much I love you. So glad to hear the good news from the pet scan!!
i'm so happy for the good news!!!!!!!! wooooopppppeeeee! and breasts are annoying anyway :) it will be more fun to run now!
Post a Comment