Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Surgery in 1 week

Looking forward to getting it all done. yay! Little bit of a chaotic mess to get there, but a week from today (probably exactly) I will be coming out of surgery with new boobs and drains -- oh yeah - the drains are back... good times, good times!
Last surgery was such a blur - I am not sure what I do and do not remember. A lot of puzzles and movies and matzo ball soup... here's hoping I can get to the next level in Super Mario until I have to give it up til graduation :-)

I went over to the hospital today to do my pre-op blood testing, etc - met with the nurse, got my papers and now I'm ready to go.
Feeling ok - just tired as per usual - my dog is sick so sleep is not happening as much as it should. Off of detox but I am not really going off of it until after surgery - It's really just salads and brown rice for a week, so no biggie.

I started training for Race for the Cure - but obviously that has to be put on hold for the next few weeks... looking like it will be more like a "walk" for the cure - but there are worse things. Fingers crossed all goes well with surgery and I can get back to it soon!

No comments: