1) thuderdome - holy crap. WE WON!!!! again holy crap. it was an ass kicker but actually a very rewarding experience all things considered
2) school is freaking over (for a month) oddly enough I have so much school reading to catch up on that i will be plenty busy in recovery (thanks monte) :-)
3) everyone in the fam is up (dad is on a flight right now)
4) cary got me the the riff tracks of star wars (hell yeah)
so now to tomorrow:
9 am @ hospital for admittance
10:00 so radioactive dye goes into my bloodstream to track if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes
11-12:15 awkward conversation in the waiting room before preop
12:30 preop to meet the surgeon and plastic surgeon and anesthesiologist
2:00 surgery
6:00 surgery over (hopefully)
7:00 out of recovery
7:30 in a room (that might be too soon)
The suregery is going to be mastectomy with some reconstruction. I am going implants and will have less recovery time - yay! I can always get the tram flap later if I feel it ness. i am having a syntinal(sp) lobe biopsy and if it is negative nothing more if it positive they will remove the lobes that are affected (remember the radioactive shot I had earlier?) having some inflatable thing put in that i will get inflated over the next few months -- fun fun. then there is the drain -- yay, the drain. will have to drain for the next week. and of course i will be doped up so its really neither here nor there. i guess this the last post i do before surgery but I will see if cary will post the surgery results.

2 comments:
i will be thinking about you today. Im sara (cannon), cary's friend. you are in my thoughts and prayers. Love from the deep south!!!!
i'm thinking bout cha, too, today!! much love, miss nicole
Post a Comment