Sunday, December 16, 2007

ny snow day

4 days out and i can't believe it is only 9 days til christmas. i hope to be up for travel-- we'll see. i am very sore today but functioning. think i overexerted yesterday so i am resting up and believe me today is the perfect day for it as it looks miserable from the window :-(
the good news is that the david cassidy story is on vh1 so, really why would anyone want to go outside anyway?

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

so glad to hear your "voice"- love reading the blogs-sounds like the surgery went well-hang in there-
love ya-LA

Sue Isaac said...

Hi, I'm a friend of you Mother, not only through tennis, but a patron of her store as far back as I can remember. I am so happy for you that the surgery was successful and everyone you are working with, including yourself, is very optimistic about your success rate in beating this. I feel you have gone through stage one, the hardest hurdele of all which not only included the surgery, but the shock of hearing the diagnosis and the major decision making proces youhad to go through to decide the best course of action for you. I offer you my prayers daily, and for your Mother, I offer my services to help in any way I can. May God Bless you and keep you in his arms throughout this chapter in your life.-Sue Isaac

jamie d said...

Hey Nicole, Just found the link to your blog. Been keeping up with your status through family. We are so happy about the clear lymph nodes. You are in our prayers. Rest as much as you can. Even though I am a disgraced kiddie table patron (there is now no evidence that I ever sat at the adult table!), we will somehow get the kiddie table to you for Christmas. Love you!

katrocity said...

Wahooo! Great to hear from you Nic. SO happy to hear everything went well. What a relief! Enjoy the drugs. LOL! Now you can relate to "House" with the Vicodin.

A couple of funny new Seth & Nigel words. Nigel has dubbed John's I-Pod his "Isopod" and insists John plays him this one regae song over and over and over.

Seth has dubbed his PJs with feet on them as having "flippies" and refused to wear any PJs with out "flippies."

Love-

Kate

Janie said...

So happy to hear that you are on the mend. I'm sending positive thoughts and prayer your way everyday. Use your mental strength to keep your body moving the right directions.
Are you working on an MBA? I remember the reading assignment for graduate school.....exciting and exhausting at the same time.

Peace,
Janie