OR Only 2 more to go!
Tired and still a bit groggy today, but working from home. The dogs are passed out for their afternoon nap and I am about to be there with them.
White blood cell count at 5. I have to go in next week and check it to see if i need neupogen - fingers crossed that I don't. (at least I am not getting neulasta today- YAY!) Looking forward to tomorrow when the steroids kick in!
Learned a new term yesterday -- the one I will be shooting for: NDF aka No Disease Found. Can't wait til that goes on my record.
27 more days.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
NDF! NDF!
pretend thats me chanting in a stadium-type place with two buddies having N and D and F written on our chests.
sorry, its not a pretty sight but its what i've got for ya
so close! way to go!
Post a Comment