Monday, May 5, 2008

14 more days

Had my SECOND to last treatment. particularly wiped out b/c it coincided with finals which ended up being intense towards the end. So I have slept for most of the day. We now have a weekend off before we start up summer session (weird to not have a summer- but it will be worth it by summer '09, right?) I am going to head south to help granddad with the bees. That always calms me down.

My white blood cell count was within normal 5.3 - still have to go back next tuesday to have it checked - just in case it was an influx due to stress or something like that. eh, at this point I am cool with neupogin if i need it - I mean I only have one more so it won't be that long of feeling crappy.

My eyebrows and eyelashes have started thinning. Totally weird. and I got a mandate at the hospital today to wear SPF 60 pretty much non stop til the end of summer. maybe i'll try to rock the gothic princess thing for a while. I have an appointment with a nutritionist after my last treatment to hopefully expedite the flushing of the toxins. I can't wait for that part to be over. Just not feeling normal and knowing it is b/c there are harmful but ness. drugs in my veins.

Also, on another note- I am probably going to get a tattoo -on my head. I mean no one will see it when my hair starts growing back so whats the harm... the current design is something like a bar code with my last treatment date as the code numbers. practical for future doctor visits and maybe the code is coincidentally the same for a discount at the grocery store (20% off yogurt!)

4 comments:

SUE said...

you are fun. keep up the good spirit! you now have a blog fan! Benny DM 08!

Michele said...

Oh wow! You're gonna be one of those hot chicks that draws on her eyebrows and wears 3 ft long fake eye lashes! That is totally cool!

You are still totally awesome! Allyisa and I wish you nothing but wellness and good spirits.

Keep up the bitchin' good attitude girl, you're my hero!!!

Leigh Ann said...

So glad you're almost done. Not sure about the tattoo on your head- sounds painful??? Maybe I'm a wimp-- Watch out for those pope police. So cool! So glad we're planning GO! Watch out for surprises for Nicole on Nov. 7th!! Keep us updated on things you love right now and things you don't. Want to send a package but not sure what you like these days... Love ya! GO not far away!!!

nicole said...

Benny! so glad you posted -- I have a shirt for you!! Let me know where I can send it- Nicole