Thursday, May 29, 2008
Funny story...
Probably not the best idea in retrospect but below is an article from a party that happened on our roof last friday night. My roomie and I were having a celebratory dinner on the roof -at the same time as this party. We had NO idea what was going on -- joked that it was a secret special mushroom party but of course joined right in when we were asked... only after the fact did i think "maybe not good to mix with chemo". I am happy to report that I am still alive and can be seen for a brief moment in the following video: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/28/dining/28flavor.html?no_interstitial
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nicole! Oh my gosh...so I'm reading my June 2008 Downtown Knoxville and Everything West issue that just came in the mail and my jaw dropped to the floor when I turned to page 48. I said to my husband, Denton, I know her! Denton, I know her! She's my sorority sister! Oh my gosh! So I'm totally blown away by your story and I want you to know that I will now be thinking of you every day and praying for you. I think you are so brave and so amazing and in reading your blog, I feel like I am having a conversation with you. Your sparkly and hilarious personality is so there. My husband and two daughters just moved to Knoxville a year ago...from Memphis. I don't get up to New York too much anymore since having children, but if I do get up there, I want to see you! And if you are in Knoxville, I would love to meet up with you while you are here. (By the way, loved the food clip...I want to hire this guy to come to a party at my house! Hhahahhaha!)
xoxo~Mags
Post a Comment