Susan Komen 3-day walk in Atlanta- sign me up! I am officially walking for the cure, people. Training starts today. (well technically it started 3 weeks ago for the 5K - but the surgery put a damper on thing)
The company that I work for is sponsoring a group of employees to go- so yours truly will be lacing up and headin' down south to walk for the tatas.
Here is the link to the site for donations and other guilt-inducing pandering...
http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/Walk/AtlantaEvent?px=2554694&pg=personal&fr_id=1181
don't think you will get off easy - I will be sending an email out shortly to tug at your heartstrings in hopes of donations. Pass on the link, in today's world you have no idea who has been touched by this and the numbers grow every day!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I walk in the 3 day every year in phoenix (well, except for last year, my doctor frowned on recovering c-section). This year, I am not walking but will be working at pit 3. Best wishes for the training. I'll be thinking about you.
Post a Comment