Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where did the summer go.

I ask this as a rhetorical question. I am taking one last hoorah out of the city before thesis gets under way... going to Destin to battle a hurricane (not really - I am fully convinced it is going nowhere near us according to weather.com)

I also told sondra I would post a picture -- my hair is getting long and mostly thick! I can't believe it!!


I started training this week for the 3day walk in october. got a pedometer and everything (serious business) am riding and walking 3-5 a day. (except for today - i took tonight off to go see federer play in the us open - yay!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how much hair you have already. That definately gives me hope!

Katy said...

Love the hair and I am jealous you got to go to the US Open! Talk soon,
Katy

Kate Richardson said...

Wow that is so cool that you got to go to the Open! That is one thing I didn't get to do when I was in NY. And to see Federer too!

Does the hair feel fuzzy like a pipe-cleaner? I love to rub Seth and Nigel's heads when they get short hair cuts.

: )

Kate