knockers, tatas, fun-bags... whatever you call them - i gottem'. Yup, as of aug.6th at 12 noon I got 2 new boobs, well 1 new boob and one much improved boob. I am one nipple shy of a complete set but that comes with a little bit more healing.
I had a follow up appt. yesterday and got rid of the drain - that fast, you say? I know, i thought the same thing. but apparently it's cool, I'm good and it was time to take the drain out. No more port(s), no more drain - only wearing the uber-tight ultra sports bra 24/7 for the next week. Still tired and sore oh so sore - but am rockin the pain meds and wandering somewhere between consciousness and cabin fever. One day at a time - mom's been here to be the nurse, chef and general home organizer.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hooray for boobies! Can't wait to check out your new ta-tas. Glad you are home and feeling well. We all love you and are thinking about you!
It is good to hear they give you plenty of meds to help out. My surgery is scheduled for Sept 17th. I am having a bilateral mas with reconstruction. (spacers) So looking at 5-6 months of blowing them up while taking chemo. Do you have to have chemo or rediation after surgery also? I am glad to hear that it went well. I am thinking of you and awaiting your next post. Love and hugs. Karen
Hey so when are you going to post the photos of your new boobs? (LOL!) Wahooo! Very excited for you. Hope you keep feeling better each day! Tell you Mom I say hello!
Love-
Kate
Post a Comment