Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the journey of life with cancer to the remarkable remission
YES! It's here! If you want to buy a shirt to help me out with the medical bills as they are starting to pile up, I would greatly appreciate it. If you would rather not, please pass it on to your nosy neighbor to see if they will instead.
6 comments:
Oh yeah! The wigs are going to be really fun!
Going to pull a Brittany before your first treatment?
How was going back to work? How was your first weekend of school? How is your stamina?
Love you!
Kate
So how do you decide between the two different treatment options? Is the oncologist going to pick one?
It does seem really surreal to me to. I can only imagine how surreal it is for you.
Seen any good movies? I really want to see Sweeny Todd. I haven't been out to the movies in months.
K
does that one in the back come with the beret? If so, pick it fer shur!
Yes...you have arrived. I have to admit that I am a little disappointed that you didn't go with a Dolly P. look-alike...especially since she is a Tennessee girl! I'm sure that you just couldn't find one north of the mason dixon line...I'll put out feelers and see what I can find. love, jilly
The Brooklyn Blonde?! Love it! With your moxy you can get away with anything. I Know, who says "moxy", the same people that say "schmaltzy".
Haha!
I am watching for more info on Barbie Dream House as a cause.
Love you!
sarabeth
Sarabeth forwarded this to me. Good luck, and I'll be praying for you. Just think of all the time you will save getting ready in the morning. ;)
Elizabeth Kelley Tipton
Post a Comment