on that note: thank you to everyone for helping me return to the land of the normal! i really appreciate your thoughts, prayers, cards and well wishes! I am so fortunate to have great family and friends and a fantastic support system that has made this time easier than i would have ever imagined. I know I am not through the hardest part but I don't think that I could have gotten through any of it without all of you.
on the dr. front, I have my first saline injection tomorrow- no clue what that is like so i'll keep you updated. i have an oncologist appt. on thursday so am hoping to get the results of the hormone receptors and learn more about treatment. exciting stuff coming up. :-)
here's a picture of semi-normal belly dancing- i think i found a new career (no dice!) ps... i got all my hair cut off. a great tip from april if i do, in fact, lose my hair. still getting used to it but it is SO much easier to maintain-- heck yeah!

3 comments:
Nic-
HEY Stranger! My mom just went into your mom's shop and she filled her in on everything that's been going on with you. Please know I'm thinking about you. Reading your blog made me miss you so much! Write to me whenever you get time - I'd love to catch up.
XOXOXO
Cindy (Cassell) Goodwin
hi miss nicole. glad to get caught up on you. love, miss nicole.
Post a Comment