Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bag shots...

I got a screen shot of the bags- yay! Natural color with either tank or circles.




In other news: I feel kinda crummy today. Yesterday was not fun either. I hate this nausea thing.
I have had cheese toast (is this a southern thing btw? i got made fun of for calling it cheese toast- but what else do you call it!?) hot tamales and wheat thins. ugh!

oh and an interesting article:
Breast cancer breakthrough

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
There are these pops & drops they sell for nausea during pregnancy. I have heard they help with it during treatment. They are Preggiepops & Preggiedrops (should be online somewhere. If I see some, I will send them for you to try. Lavendar sounds weird for candy but it worked pretty well.
Sarabeth

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! First, thanks to SaraBeth for the forward, because otherwise I would have had NO idea!!!

2nd, what a way to find out how you are!

3rd, this is not the kind of information one needs to read after 3 glasses of red wine!!!

Nic- I miss you, I am thinking of our meals at Copper Cellar, and I am PRAYING! I haven't read more than like the past two blogs, but I had to respond ASAP! I will read more in a minute.

Holy Cow. Life is so freaking hard. But good. But so freaking hard.

I want your email. I want your address. I am going to order a shirt. And where are you? I would leave my phone number but have no idea where this blog is posted. I will ask Sarabeth to send my info to you/or get yours.

Hang in there and kick butt!

Love and loyally,
Stacy Wattenbarger Greenwood

Ann Mantooth said...

Hey Nicole!

I enjoyed our little chat last night on-line. Your dad sent me the link to your blog and I have passed it along to your Aunt Renee and Dana. I am interested in getting a bag for my knitting and crochet and maybe a tee. I was wondering how much you are asking for them and the shipping? You can call, email or catch me on-ine to give me the info. I will be checking back from time to time on your progress. You remain in my prayers.

Love and blessings,
Aunt Annie

Leigh Ann said...

Hope you get over your nausea soon. You're learning so much about your treatment that you can write a book when this is all over and make lots of money!! Love ya, LA