I have a friend here in the city that hosts a blog called chickbug and she asked that I guest post. So, I did and it's there now if you want to take a look.(here) Apologies for the grammatical errors- I seriously need to have an editor look at everything I write.
It got me thinking that writing about this whole experience has been very therapeutic. It all started out as just a way to let multiple friends and family know what was going on so I didn't have to send 100 emails a day saying the same thing. But now I realize it has helped me deal with the situation so much better... I think it is in that way that therapists tell you to journal to work out issues. So I guess in that respect, I should be paying all of you for listening to me ramble. (Oh, but wait, I am no longer accepting anymore bills. sorry.)
Happy Friday. My scarf is green.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nicole,
Andaleah just forwarded your e-mail. Scary news, but if anyone can overcome it, you can. I'm awed by your strength to handle work, graduate school, and cancer all at once. Only you would defy hair loss with a hawk. Love it. :)
Hang in there and know that many prayers are coming your way. I forwarded your e-mail to spread the word about the shirts and get your name on a few extra prayer lists. :)
Stay strong,
Amy Parker
(former HealthStream coworker :)
it was an honor to have you be a "guest chick"! thanks again for sharing your story.
Loved the post on Chickbug. Very cool!
Keep running with that Survival Guide. You have a book there!! See you on Oprah.
: )
Kate
Post a Comment