This week was a rough one. I think I am finally over the hump though. I still feel kinda crappy but have felt progressively better since thursday night. I hate this so much right now. I really am trying to stay positive but I hate feeling crappy, I hate being anti-social and today I hate not having any energy to get anything done.
This is my rant of the day, see, I already feel better for sharing. now I must go to bed (again). I (almost) hate my bed. Grrr!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ranting via writing are so therapeutic (at least for me) so don't apologize!
Last week you said that you were done with the strawberry jello. What are you moving to, and are you going to be on the same every other week schedule?
Strawberry jello aversion maybe a small price to pay...the best part of jello was always the pretty little blob of cool-whip on the top. Now that I make my own shopping list, I don't need jello as a whipped cream delivery mechanism.
Rant on baby - you have earned the right!!!! The shirts and bags look awesome!!
I'll keep sending you prayers and possitive vibes. I lit a candle for you at Church on Sunday.
Miss you!!!
Kate
You have earned the right to rant - anytime you want. I hope you have continued to feel better. Sounds like the chemo is some nasty stuff!
I lit a candle for you at Church on Sunday. I hope the prayers and possitive vibes give you strength!
The shirts and bags look AWESOME!!!
Hang in there. Miss you a bunch!
Kate
Nic: you certainly do deserve to rant. You have had an unbelievable attitude throughout this whole ordeal...even in your "ranting" you are positive.
Love the bags & can't wait to get my shirt.
--Crane
I'm glad your feeling better, both for the hump and for the rant.
Post a Comment