Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Official launch of the "Buy Now" button!

To the left you will find a new section that will hopefully ease the purchase of fun shirts/bags for your wearing/using pleasure. It should be a couple of weeks before they are done -- finalizing the details of the printing/printer this week.

Thanks to everyone, regardless of purchase or not. I truly appreciate your emails/thoughts/mystic powers.

I am feeling close to well this week. I LOVE off treatment weeks- I almost feel normal. Still coughing.. (It keeps going, and going, and going...)

I also want to mourn the loss of the hawk today. yes, last night it met a bitter end in the bathtub of the Netek/Oslie household. Unfortunately the results are not as GI Jane as one would hope... so I have moved on to scarves.(shout out to Nancy for the new scarf collection!) I have a couple of wigs that will soon go into rotation- but for now I am adjusting to the need to cover my head. Weird feeling. Weird looking. Just weird. I saw a picture of myself with long hair last night and I swear it didn't look like me. Neither does the Sinead -- but who can really rock that besides her and maybe Buddha?

5 comments:

Mallory family said...

LOVE the shirts--have sent the email on to everyone I know. Hate that the Mohawk was so short-lived but now you can say you've done it. I think you are beautiful no matter what hairstyle (or lack thereof) that you have. Sending good wishes your way...
Love,
Kim

Kate Richardson said...

I'll forward the e-mail to everyone. Pushing orders like crazy!!!

Bummer to hear the hawk is gone, but looking forward to the scarf fashions.

Love you!

Kate

Kate Richardson said...

Hey Nic-

Just ordered my shirt and realized the shipping address listed in my PayPal account was my old house in East Nashville - ooops. Please ship to me here instead:

Katharine Richardson
712 E. Colony Ct.
Nashville, TN 37221
United States

Tried to remove the old address, but it had already "sent." Daaah.

Rock on!

Kate

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole,

You're in our thoughts and hearts.

We totally admire your strength and spirit. Your friend Kim is right on -- you're beautiful, hair or no hair.

We love your shirt designs and cannot wait to sport them around E. Nashville, hopefully sparking a buying craze. We'll of course direct everyone to the source.

Peace and positive vibes to you,
Caroline and Richard

Leigh Ann said...

Just seeing what's up your way--glad you're keeping us posted on the blog.

I know you look so chic in your scarves. You're the WOMAN-don't forget it.
Will look at the shirts again and order soon. Love you-LA