Checking back mid-week. too close to low. bummer.
Did I mention I only have 21 more days on the drug? yup 21.
speaking of 21... 062108 (look for an email)
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the journey of life with cancer to the remarkable remission
YES! It's here! If you want to buy a shirt to help me out with the medical bills as they are starting to pile up, I would greatly appreciate it. If you would rather not, please pass it on to your nosy neighbor to see if they will instead.
1 comment:
Hang in there Nicole!!
Take some time to just chill and regenerate. I'll say some prayers and send you some blood building vibes.
Are you hungry at all? Maybe Chocolate Covered Strawberries are in order or some big piece of cake. Not sure if that will help with levels, but it sure will make you feel good.
Thinking about you!!
Love-
Kate
Post a Comment