the hospital visit/blood tests good -
I was there FOREVER (translate= 6 hours) trying to get a chest extra b/c they were afraid that I might have bronchitis. if i had bronchitis - no treatie... so lucky, all looks well - just lingering cough that i got codine for so that i can sleep. aww yeah!
the cancer that just keeps on giving :-)
treatment was the same today - i didn't get a room but i got a chair out in the main room that has movies -- so, i watched a movie instead. (interesting side note: they have great wifi connection if you need and snacks- all you need to do is look like you know where you are going. seriously I am going to keep going back forever) I got the anti-nausea drip, the adrimisin (2 syringes) everything has to go in over a certain amount of time so that it will be better absorbed. then the other one that i have no idea but starts with a "c" for an hour and a half. and wasnt done with the whole deal until 3:30. My friend lynn took me home - YAY (thanks lynn!) Then I went straight to bed. I am up to do some homework then back to bed.
In other news-- Jonathan gave me a hawk yesterday and here is my best Britney spears impersonation:

here are a couple of other pics from the grand shearing--


lastly- the hair has started to come out -- not quickly but it's really weird. so april was telling when she started chemo -- that on the 14th day - like clockwork it just started coming out. well, today is day 14 - so good times -- i am just hoping to keep the hair in long enough to scare a few more people. My doctor was cracking up when she saw me. She even put it in my report. Love that lady!
oh man -- i have to tell you i went out the other night after class for a meeting at our favorite diner and cut my tongue on an onion ring! seriously, an onion ring...

AN ONION RING DID THAT!

8 comments:
Weren't you in Blondie? You rock and are awesome!!!--Love ya-LA
Your hair is great...I am jealous I couldn't do more wild stuff with mine. I was thinking about you yesterday while I was in chemo too.
I'll be parked on my couch everynight this week, so may be we can catch up.
-april
LOVE the hawk!! So glad you are doing so well after your treatments- as well as possible anyway! :) thanks again for the blog so we can hear play by play! Miss you- Allison
Wow...Totally rockin'. Love from Sparky
Mr. T called ... wants his do back! I LOVE IT!!! - Abbe
I've been waiting to say "Two Badgers Feeling Poorly" but it sounds like you're doing too well! Maybe I won't have to say it at all. Love you, Liz PS: Snoop and his Peeps say "yo."
It's hard to believe you were once our little Cis's Clothes model...Cis would be so proud!
Love, Jill
Ok how hot are you with a mohawk? You look just like that chick from Bow Wow Wow! "I Want Candy"
At least you know how hot it looks for when it starts growing back in. Awesome!!!
Kate
Post a Comment