1) slept in today yay!
2) waited 1.5 hours at hospital to get neulasta shot - boo!
3) shot took 5 minutes - yay!
4) felt a little sick - boo!
5) feel much better after dinner - yay!
6) don't have much of an appetite - boo!
7) it snowed today - yay!
8) need to go to sleep - boo!
9) am working from home tomorrow, so i can sleep in again - yay!
10) the newly-improved-more-organized room is going to look spanking! - double yay!
now that you have the top ten things of the day - I am feeling pretty good- i guess on the whole MUCH better than i thought - aside from the lack of appetite, i have not had nausea yet- fingers crossed! just what you would expect - slower and kinda like i have a slight cold. not bad - totally liveable. hope this is what i can expect.
ps- t-minus 3 weeks til hair loss-- i am thinking next week the hawk should happen!
yesssss!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You rock! You rock of strength! Sorry thisis the best I can come up with at mid-night! See you soon!
Love,
Richa
You are such a trooper Nic--I wish I could be there to hold your hand (or release the ninjas onto anyone who gets in your way).
I love you!
Yes- Mohawk. Think "Bow, Wow, Wow." I think it should be mohawk and die it florescent pink!! YES!!!!
This all seems so surreal, still.
Love You!
Kate
Post a Comment