Monday, February 4, 2008

Go giants!

Ok- so I didn't get the point spread correct on the game but I should get some credit for knowing the names of BOTH of the quarterbacks. (hottie mc Hotpants and peyton's younger brother) ...so goes another super bowl with lack-luster commercials...

On the treatment front (dun dun duuun...) I got nothin' Another week goes by with nothin'. Not that I am uber-excited about getting shot up with toxins but WTH. I would loooove to get this party started so I can get on with it. for all those gamblers in the crowd - i have my money on next week - next tuesday if i can for d-day. if i hear back from the cancer center this week then hoping to push back until next tuesday b/c of school. if the news comes next week hopefully it will be before tuesday. but if not another couple of weeks will have to go by. I am trying to time it so it hits on an off weekend so if it all goes pear-shaped (people don't use this expression enough) i will have ample time to prepare for school.

In other news - the medical bills are beginning to roll in and i am figuring i need to seriously consider gambling as a profession(lottery, slots, horse races) karen carpenter said it best "we've only just begun"...

so no news is - well - no news...
more to come when i know it... thanks for the positive inquiries!

No comments: